Magician K.K. Online show
A possible show of interest is Toronto based illusionist K.K. Details about the show and performer follow. More details also on eventbrite here. Tickets are 25CDN and the show is at 0000 GMT on Sunday the 15th of November. Join us for a virtual interactive magical performance full of unexpected moments and unique effects. Magician K K is a Toronto based illusionist extraordinaire. Born in India, K K grew up in a home where magic reigned supreme. His father is a professional magician who astonished local folks with his magical skills. From his early days, K K found his love for magic as he accompanied his father to performances across India as a show assistant. With such background in magic, K K took the opportunity to learn and understand a lot about the art. Magician K K had his first solo performance when he was in kindergarden. He continued to perform in several school events like annual days, CBSE meetings, international conferences, birthday parties, tv shows, etc. where he bagged several awards and honors. At such tender age and with no real competition in sight, K K rose to astounding prominence in the community. He once performed for the then president of India, Mr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam by presenting him with a flower which instantly turned into a garland. Magician K K continued to hone his magic skills all through college by performing at various campus events to the delight of many. Now resident in Canada, K K's foremost objective is taking magic to heights no one has ever imagined before.
Why Opt for Magic?- Healthy source of entertainment
- Immediately attracts everyone’s attention
- Creates curiosity and general interest
- Ability to connect to represent something (like promotions)
- Audience involvement develop confidence
- Sharpens the brain and improves thought process
And there is a host of other reasons to choose Magic!
*Important: EMAIL ID USED TO BOOK THE TICKET WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO ENTER IN THE ZOOM MEETING ROOM.
1. Do I need to purchase a separate ticket per person?
-Nope! Your one-ticket purchase allows you to connect to one screen and bring the entire household with you!
2. What do I need to bring with me?
-To watch the show- nothing! Some popcorn would be nice.
3. Do I need any special equipment or software?
-Since this show is performed live on Zoom, we recommend you have it downloaded to your device prior to the show.
4. What if I lose internet service during the show?
- We totally understand the frustrations of internet service. If you lose service during the event, please email us at within 24hrs of the show, and we will work with you to reschedule for a later show.
5. What is your refund policy?
-We do not issue refunds. However, we will attempt to work with you to reschedule for a later event, on a case-by-case basis. Please note that all shows are recorded, and we will be reviewing footage to prevent ticket/scheduling fraud.
6. When will I get my ticket?
- Once you book your ticket, you can expect the zoom meeting details within 24 hours on your email.
If you have any questions please email at
Ph # 226 600 6435